Sunday 18 October 2015

Autumn 15' Mood Boards


I must admit there's always something strangely comforting about the return of the season that makes it acceptable to leave the house closely resembling the michelin man...

As the days become shorter and the temperature drops, what better excuse to spend an unhealthy amount of time scrolling through Pinterest and Tumblr collating a selection of inspirational, Autumnal images to get you in the mood for the change of season. 
Easily one of my favourite things about the cooler months are the ridiculously elaborate hot chocolates; I'm talking: Gingerbread, salted caramel, chilli, peppermint, orange and who could forget the coconut whipped cream?
Prepare to see a lot more plum hues, stews and knitted everything and anything around these parts!
If there are any post that you'd like me to do, wether it be recipes, reviews or rambles, please let me know and I'll try my best to figure something out for you!
                                                                           ~ Lola ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? x