Tuesday 16 September 2014

Meet Florence...



Before I start I am sure your all wondering why I have photos of a handbag and a post titled "Meet Florence" well, I have a confession to make...
Sometimes, when I get given presents that I love so so much, I give them a name... I know, I know I'm weird! So this year, for my 15th birthday, along came Florence, to join Amelie (Camera), Noah (Sunnies) and Hugo (Laptop) in my list of material possession babies...

I picked up Florence from Kate Spade when I went to San Diego and because Kate Spade is an American brand it meant that buying this bag became a little more purse friendly. Of course it was still a lot more than my parents or I would ever usually dream of paying for a bag but luckily it was my birthday and I was holding off asking for a prezzie until we went away.

Unfortunately I don't know the specific details about dimensions or the type of leather but I do know that it is the perfect medium sized bag for all your essentials plus a few extras! The colour of grey on the other hand is stunning but a tad impractical as any kind of mark shows up! Luckily they can usually be easily cleaned up with the help of a good ol' baby wipe.

I hope you love Florence as much as I do and I'm sure you will see her popping up on the blog in the future (If I ever pluck up the courage to do and "outfit of the day" post that is!)

Lola
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? x