Sunday 27 July 2014

Lazy Sundays - Banana Pancakes




I was looking around yesterday morning for something a little different to make for breakfast when the song Banana pancakes by Jack Johnson popped up on shuffle. I call that fait.

After searching for the most simple recipe possible (I was still half asleep so weighing or sifting anything was completely out of the question) I found this one on Eugeniekitchen.com . Now unfortunately mine don't look as pristine as Eugenie's, in fact they look a little burnt but I promise they weren't and  they tasted amazing! If you want the recipe then make sure to click the link to her website, but to be honest if I said: 1 1/2 bananas, 2 eggs, 1/8 tsp bicarbonate of soda, a bowl and a fork I am sure you could work it out!...
Adding a little cinnamon to the pancake mix works really well too!

Here are some toppings that I thought were particularly tasty!
Agave nectar / Honey
Maple / golden syrup
Nutella (Seriously good!)
Fresh Fruit (Blueberries/ raspberries/ strawberries. Can't go wrong.)

Odd socks are completely nessicary...
Lola
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? x